Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mini Album Info.....

Dec.26, 2010

Hi Everyone,
As you can see I have posted a slideshow below of my finished mini album. This is the first one I have ever made, it isn't perfect, I made a few mistakes, but it was fun to do and it has been a learning experience for me....I'm sure I'll do another one in the near future.
The pages, which measure approx. 4.5" x 5.5" were made from file folders that I already had.  The cover is  a little larger and made from a fairly stiff cardboard.
 Some of the pictures I used are very old & faded (great for a vintage album though)  I scanned them and tweaked them on the computer to make them as clear as possible, then I saved them in an antique colour, similar to sepia.  I also used some vintage digital images that I found online. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink, in "Vintage Photo" to ink the edges of pages, papers and pictures.  I managed to find a few pieces of jewellery that I never wear, and a few other bits & pieces. I purchased some charms - on sale at Michaels, as well as some vintage papers that were a great price. 

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...