Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A peek at what I'm working on...


Dec. 22, 2010

 I haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks because I've been busy working on my first vintage mini album, and you know how time flies when you're having fun! This is the front cover of it. 

My scrapping buddies and I had another scrapping day a little over a week ago, and Kim brought the mini album she was working on, of course, that got us all excited about making one too. I haven't done anything vintage before, so I had to go searching for anything I had that looked "old".  I did find a few things, and I also purchased some that were on sale at Michaels.  

My Tim Holtz distress inks have been working overtime...you should see my stained fingers!  I finally decided to wear one of those thin plastic gloves that come with hair colouring when I'm inking, and it definitely helps.   

My album isn't finished yet, but I thought I should post something before you all give up on me and stop visiting. ;o(  
I'll post the pictures of each page when it's done.

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...