Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pretty in Blue Jeans




I made this card for That's Krafty Thursday challenge tomorrow over at "The Spotted Chick". 
Also entered at "Craft us Crazy"  "Anything Goes"

Here's my "recipe"......
The base card is kraft c/s with denim, blue gingham & kraft layered on top.  I ran the kraft through my cuttlebug with the "traffic jam" folder.  The girl is Connie, a digi stamp from Sugar Nellie 
She's coloured with Copics and cut out with my Nestabilities Lacy Oval.
The twine is just plain, cheap twine coloured with my Copics.  I got the idea for this from Paperlicious.  The flowers are punched out and popped up, then finished off with little buttons.  

That's all for today, have a lovely day and stop by again soon,
 

6 comments :

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So cute Babs! Love the jeans paper with the kraft! Also love her jeans, they are colored so nice! Great way to tie the twine too!

Joan B said...

thanks for the link. you are an amazing colorer (is that a word??LOL). Wow, this is gorgeous

deb said...

Super cute Babs! (as usual)!
Love your copic colouring!
TFS
Debi

Linda Wescott said...

I have Connie, though not used her yet...or even coloured her lol. I adore sugar nellie. This is a stunning card, the papers are so perfect, love how you coloured connie too. Hugs lin

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG Babs!! This looks just like a PHOTO! How stinkin cute is this? I absolutely LOVE how you did the flowers and twine around the image too! SO CUTE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh I am loving that blue jean paper and the kraft! Tis gorgeous! Love the whole design too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...