Friday, September 9, 2011

What a Doll!


I first saw these dolls and clothes on Stacey's blog and I thought they were so cute.  I decided to make a set for a little friend of ours. I also copied Stacey's idea of the sidestep dresser card to go with them.  I don't think she'll mind lol.
I was disappointed how mine turned out, the polka dot paper looks grubby, but it's not....maybe not such a good choice though for this, but it does look better in real life. lol
Here's a few pictures...


This is the card with a teddy sitting in the drawer, a mirror, coat hanger and rocking horse in front.






I coloured or paper pieced the clothes and added glitter, gems & lace to them.  I think they turned out pretty cute, I hope she likes them.  
The doll and clothes can be found here
Dorcas has the pattern for the dresser card.
You can find a tutorial for the miniature hanger here 

Thanks for stopping by to visit, bye for now.


7 comments :

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love the little girl and the dresser side step card!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

She turned out so cute Babs! Love all the dresses! They are a lot of work, but lots of fun too! The twins I gave mine to, loved them, so this little girl will too! The dresser came out so nice too. Love all the little toys you added. Quite cute! Thanks for the shout out!

deb said...

Super cute Babs! What a lot of work went into them...I'm sure! But so worth it!!
Debi

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Adorable! Great design and neat elements! :-)

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

This turned out SUPER CUTE !!!
Thanks for all the links!
Hugs,
Uli

Linda Wescott said...

the cutest thing. I must have a go at doing this too. Hugs lin

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Babs,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...