Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hi there friends,
I haven't disappeared......just been very busy.   
I have been working on my craft room, I'm giving it a total makeover. Woo Hoo!  New paint, new furniture, new curtains etc. 
  I had a lodge theme decor before, which I loved when I first did it about 7 or 8 years ago, but when I started scrapbooking and added all my storage, tools etc., it didn't look so good.  I've wanted to do this for a long time, so I'm really excited about it. 
I'll post lots of pictures when it's done, so hope you'll come back and take a look.

Bye for now,







3 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

I can´t wait to see all the pictures!!!
Hugs,
Uli

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Can't wait to see the finished product Babs! It is always fun and a lot of work at the same time to tackle the craft space!

Linda Wescott said...

Exciting stuff, looking forward to seeing the reveal. Hugs lin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...