Friday, October 19, 2012

Bling it up!

In my travels through blogland I have come across some very *blinged up*
ATG guns.  I was looking at some the other night and that made me think about doing mine.  I searched through my goodies and found quite a few items that I thought would probably work. Anyway, here's the result.........


I didn't paint it first, which is something a lot of people do, but it means taking everything apart and I didn't want to do all that....besides, I like the pink.
I found the sparkly *B* at Walmart.  The flower is one I made quite some time ago, I used leaves from some silk flowers.  The stick on black gems and the flower & swirls are from the dollar store. The dragon fly is a charm found at Walmart also.  I didn't add anything to the handle, thought it might not last long and could possibly be a hindrance when I'm using it.....and I use it a lot. I didn't do the other side.....not sure if I will.

A few more pictures....





That's it for today, have a great weekend all!







  

4 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Looks fabulous!!!
Have a nice Sunday!

Tracy said...

There's going to be ATG glue on everything you own now just so you can use your bling gun. LOL Looks awesome Babs! Hugs!

Faye said...

Wow, wow, wow! Nuff said! X

Colette said...

Bling-licious, I love what you've done, mine looks so plain and boring now, may have to bling it up too.
Colette xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...