Saturday, May 25, 2013

Just a Note!

Hi there!
I'm here to show you my latest card.


This super cute image is *Pure Innocence #34* from Heather Ellis   
I coloured it with my Copics, then cut out the girl, ink & envelope separately.  I used my stylus to round out the images a bit, then stuck them down with 3D foam squares.  The little flowers are punched out then a small bead was added to the centres.... I coloured these with Copics too, as I didn't have any beads that were the right colour.  The sentiment is computer generated. Peach patterned paper is  from the S.E.I *Promise Me* collection - 6x6 pad.

A closer look!

An inside view!



1 comment :

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Babs,I like the image, the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...