Friday, June 7, 2013

Card Organizer


Wouldn't it be nice to never forget someone's special occasion and have a card ready for them when it comes around?
Well, you can with this  quick & easy to make card organizer.
I saw these just recently while visiting a farmers market in Sandpoint, Idaho, and thought it was such a great idea!  When I came home I did some searching online and found an easy to follow video tutorial .  Here's the link for the calendar pages. They make great gifts for someone whether they make their own cards or buy them.  I got busy and have made 4 of them now.

Here's a few more pictures....



Write the persons name on the appropriate date and when you have a card, you can put it in the pocket until you need to send it.

Here's another one....



Bye for now, have fun making your own card organizer!


4 comments :

Linda Wescott said...

This is beautiful and what a great way to keep track of friends and families celebrations. Inspiring as always Babs. hugs lin

Chana Malkah said...

These are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration, I know what my next project will be! I love the papers you chose to decorate the pages of your card holders. I can imagine that the recipients will use these beautiful Pocket Journal to store many things besides cards. Well thought out and beautifully Executed! Thanks for Sharing! I saw this project at Make It Monday!
Hugz,
Chana

deb said...

What a great idea! And beautifully done as usual!!
Debi
xoxox

loz said...

Gorgeous Organizer and beautiful colors.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...