Monday, June 10, 2013

My Little Porch!



Hi there,
I've been decorating my front porch, it's very small, so I'm limited to what I can use.  Just wanted to show you a few pics of it.  Hubby & I just made the little birdhouse bench out of an old pallet....it will look better when the wood weathers some more.


Closer look at my birdhouse bench.


Here's the *Rock* family!  
I've seen lots of painted rocks on Pinterest lately & thought they were a cute idea....so I decided to do some for my porch.  I found instructions on how to do eyes at *Air-dry Clay* I'm not an artist, so mine are not the best, but they are better than I would have done without the instructions. ;-)


Finally, my *tipsy pot*.  
I just love these.  I planted it with petunias, pansy's, alyssum & kenilworth ivy.  You can find lots of how-to's on the net.....very easy to do.

Well, that's it for today.  Bye for now, I appreciate your visit!
  

3 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

So very pretty!!!!!! And I LOVE your *rock*family :-) what a great idea - they put a huge smile on my face!
Hugs,
Uli

deb said...

I love it mum! The little porch looks so inviting!!
PS...did dad make my bench yet?? lol
Love Debi
xoxox

Linda Wescott said...

Looks so lovely and inviting. I went straight off to see a tutorial on the tipsy pots, they are such fun...and your rock pet are adorable. Hugs Lin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...