Monday, September 9, 2013

*Nana's Recipe Organizer*

 I recently made a few card organizers and thought that the design would work well for recipes too.... so here's my latest project.


    


Pocket of inside front cover holds a couple of bookmarks, the back inside cover holds extra recipe cards

  

  

  

  

 

Recipe cards to match.

For this project I purchased the *Grandma's Pantry* kit from Nitwit Collections.
I have purchased several kits from them and love using them, they are very reasonably priced too.

Thanks so much for visiting & have a lovely day!


5 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Oh, what a lovely project! Very well done, Babs!
I´d love to have some of my Nanas´ recipes, but I don´t...
Hugs, Uli

Pam said...

This is really cute! Love it!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Paula said...

What a great project! I should make one for each of the kids. :)

Purple Card Lady said...

So cool! I love recipe books. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...