Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Patchwork *Just Because* Card

Good afternoon everyone!  I'm back with another card.


The approx. size is 6.25" x 4.5"

First I cut out 12 - 1.5" squares of designer paper, inked the edges and stuck them onto a piece of white card stock.  I then used my Spellbinders scalloped rectangle die to cut the shape.  Next I did the faux stitching around the edge of each square and added the ribbon.  I then layered it onto white, then pink card stock.  Next I added the buttons.  

Here's the paper I used.  I believe I found this at Walmart.


Here's the inside

I used the piece that was left over from the die, inked all the edges and rounded the corners.  I then cut two more of the same shape and added them to the centre.  


I made a matching envelope using my envelope punch board.

This was the inspiration for this card. I found it here.

Isn't it beautiful, I love this lady's work!

Gotta run now, it's suppertime already.
Thanks for dropping in!




  

1 comment :

deb said...

very cute!!
My fave colours!

Debi
xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...