Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Congrats!

Good afternoon!
Here's my latest card.  It is an anniversary card for friends.

It measures approx. 5.75" x 4.25

My favourite part is the bow...it is made with my new die, shown below.


The inside.
This is the centre of the oval die cut, stamped with a Stampin Up stamp.
There is a white strip below for my message.

Here's the products used....
Sue Wilson die, which I ordered from Joanna Sheen in England.

This is the die I used for the centre of the oval, I cut it first, then cut the part of it that I wanted with the oval die, below.  For the sentiment I used  Spellbinders fancy ovals.



Now I have to make an envelope for it.

Thanks for stopping by today!




2 comments :

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Very pretty! Especially this gorgeous bow in front - what a cool die! Hugs, Uli

Viv said...

Lovely card and I also love the bow, I have it myself. Don't know if you know about a UK site called Hixxysoft! Really great prices and they post abroad for a reasonable price.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...