Friday, July 17, 2015

*Friend* Card!


Hi Friends!
Another card to show you on this wet, windy, cold day in Alberta.  It has been so hot, too hot for me, but this is going too far the other way!  Oh well, not a thing we can do about it.  
The digital image I used is *tea and a book* from Saturated Canary.  I coloured her with my copics......something I havent done for ages, so don't look too close, I'm out of practice.  I chose red to go with the paper.....love these colours together.

The inside, I'll write my message with a white gel pen.



These are the papers I used, it's a 6x6 cardstock pad.  I have no idea where I purchased it, it's been a while.

Well, hope you have a lovely day wherever you are.
Till next time....

  

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...